Tuesday, July 1, 2014

33 weeks

33 weeks

158 pounds

I totally slacked last week's update. Oh well :)

I feel great again. That cold was terrible and annoying for almost 2 weeks! I've still got lots of energy during the day at least. I'm starting to have a hard time waking up in the morning, but I'm sure that's because we've been staying up kind of late. 

I'm still sleeping well and staying comfortable all night. It's starting to get difficult to turn over in our giant cloud of a bed. I wish Stella's bed was a queen so we could just switch her for a few months. It's only a full size though and nowhere near big enough for Erik and I and I refuse to sleep with her because we've just gotten to a good place with her sleeping by herself.

I think baby is finally staying head down most of the time! I'm pretty sure he flipped on Sunday while I was doing my spinning babies routine. He's got his head down, body on my left and his feet on my right just like Stella did. I'm pretty sure Stella started out with her body on my right and feet on my left and then flipped over. I'll (hopefully) always remember that because my stretch marks on my left are bigger than on my right side. After being worried about him being like this I did some reading, I learned that this position is the most favorable (other than his back being out) for starting labor. He still kind of floats into a couple different positions in there, but at least I know he's not stuck. Before he'd flipped, I was starting to have a terrible pain on my left side where his head had been sitting. It was like he was stretching whatever skin/muscle was right there and it was horrible. 

I had a prenatal appointment last week and that went well. Sheryl was gone in Germany, so her back up nurse practitioner was there. My blood work results came back, but she didn't see any result or report of my glucose tolerance test. Hopefully they just forgot to send it because I'm NOT taking that test again. My iron is a little low (not surprising) so she suggested I start taking an iron supplement. I still need to pick some up and start taking it... oops. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Baby is the size of a durian?? WTF is that? 

4.2 - 5.8 pounds

17.2 - 18.7 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment