Thursday, July 31, 2014

Did he drop??

I rested my hands on my belly and noticed a bigger slope than I'm used to. I'd say he's settling right on in there. I still don't feel any pressure like I hear people talk about. I never really felt the "bowling ball between my legs" feeling with Stella either. I think I made it 4-6 days after dropping before labor started. 

37 weeks vs. 37 weeks 2 days

Maybe he dropped a bit. Maybe he didn't. Maybe he's just snuggling down low today. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Here is when I dropped with Stella. It happened no more than a day before I took my 38 week picture. 
She was born at 38w4d.
((Technically, my dates were always 4 days ahead and she was actually born at 38 weeks exactly. So I dropped between 37w2d and 37w3d))


There is no logical, truth telling sense to any of that. I know every pregnancy is different and each babe comes whenever he's ready. I can ramble to keep my mind occupied, though! Just keep cooking, baby boy :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment