Tuesday, July 8, 2014

34 weeks

34 weeks

158 pounds

Belly is 40 inches around!

I'm still feeling great. My energy is still up there, but my pelvis/back gets sore quite a bit quicker these days. It's getting harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning. This is probably a direct effect of my not being able to fall asleep until the middle of the night lately. 

Once I do get to sleep, I'm sleeping well and staying pretty comfortable. A few nights ago, my hips started bothering me and I thought, "Oh no, not already." When I should have been thankful that I went this far into pregnancy without any hip pain. It didn't last long, though, and I haven't noticed it again.

I don't think I've been craving anything in particular lately. I've just been eating like normal and trying to drink as much water as I need. It's been so hot and I know I haven't been drinking enough. 

My belly button is definitely different this time! I don't think it's going to pop out all the way, but I think it'll get close. 

I was looking the other day and I don't think I have any new stretch marks. I can still barely see the ones from Stella. Looking back, I didn't notice most of them until after she was born.

I just got back from a midwife appointment and that went very well. Sheryl is back and was pretty annoyed that the lab didn't run my blood to screen my glucose test at all. She's not concerned about me retaking it since I'm staying so healthy. They didn't run some other test either, so at my appointment in 2 weeks she's going to draw a vial of blood and send it in again. Over the weekend I noticed a couple annoying headaches a couple of times. I woke up with one and then got another in the evening. One went away with Tylenol. The other didn't. I immediately started to wonder if my blood pressure was going to start acting up again like it did when I was pregnant with Stella. Knowing that worrying wasn't going to help anything, I stopped and made sure I was taking my magnesium supplement every day (I'm pretty forgetful with my vitamins). 

  • My blood pressure was perfect today (110/78).
  • My fundal height is right at 34cm.
  • Baby is, in fact, head down. His body is on my left with his butt up under my left ribs and his feet are kicking out my right side. He flips and flops a little bit, but that's his main position :) 
  • His heart rate was in the 130s
 Basically, everything is perfect and I couldn't be more thankful for such an easy, healthy pregnancy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Baby is the size of a butternut squash

4.2 - 5.8 pounds 

17.2 - 18.7 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment