Tuesday, July 15, 2014

35 weeks

35 weeks

159 pounds

There are only 35 days till my due date! When did that happen?! 

This is not a first thing in the morning picture, but I don't feel huge yet this afternoon so it must be pretty close to how I look when I wake up :) 

I still feel great. I'm not generally uncomfortable. I'm definitely not miserable. I'm still sleeping pretty well. I still have lots of energy. I know I keep saying that every week because I keep expecting for a wave of exhaustion to kick in. Thank goodness for staying healthy and active, I suppose! 

My hips are starting to bother me a bit and I'm having some crazy sacral pain, but my chiropractor helps take care of that. I feel really lucky that it's taken this long for any pain to really start bothering me.

I noticed a small bit of swelling starting the other day in my hands, I felt like my face was kind of puffy when I woke up and toward the end of the day my ankles felt tingly like they should be swollen, but weren't at all. I re-evaluated what I'd been doing and realized my water intake was pitiful. So, I started drinking enough water and the next day the swelling was basically gone.

I've been nesting like crazy lately. This is a good thing for my house! It's actually clean most of the time. I cleaned the entire upstairs this morning. I don't think our upstairs bathroom could be any cleaner than it is now. I kept thinking that the next time I clean up there will be the last time before baby is here. It was kind of eye opening that this is really happening! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Baby is the size of a coconut.

17.2 - 18.7 inches

4.2 - 5.8 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment