Tuesday, December 31, 2013

7 weeks

Update time!


7 weeks

136 pounds

I don't completely hate food anymore. I have been craving fruit and vegetables and fish. Basically anything fresh. I had a bite of Erik's steak last night and about puked it up. So meat is out... again. I'm eating just like I was when I was pregnant with Stella.

My nausea has lessened. I only feel bad when I over eat. I'm still pretty tired. My nipples are extremely sensitive. Nursing Stella is excruciating. Sometimes during the day I can get away with asking her to be patient and wait a little while to mimi, but at night it's a different story :( Girlfriend freaks out if I  tell her no. I don't mind listening to her cry and writhe, but it pisses Erik off because he has to wake up early. We've really got to figure something out with her. 

My next appointment is a week from today! 

We told both of our families on Christmas. I guess everyone was excited. 

I told Erik last night that I think baby is a girl. Based on the way I'm eating it's got to be. I was lying in bed with Stella last night and just imagined lying there with my two special girls. Stella says baby Goose is a girl, too. 

Baby is the size of a blueberry this week.

~.51 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment