Wednesday, December 18, 2013

5 weeks

Update time!

5 weeks!

136 pounds


Belly is 32 inches around 

I hate food this week.

I'm nauseated, bloated, and exhausted.
I had my first midwife appointment yesterday. That went well. It was mostly just intake stuff and talking about normal things. She took my weight and my blood pressure. I go back in 3 weeks.

I made Stella's 'Big Sister' shirt last night! 

As of right now we don't have plans to tell our families, but I'm getting really anxious to do it. I'll be 6 weeks next Tuesday. Wednesday is Christmas and I'd really like to arrive with Stella's special shirt on and surprise everybody. Erik's mom and dad just left for Mexico and don't have definite return plans. So I don't know when we'll tell them. I want his parents to know before his siblings.
Baby is the size of an appleseed this week.

~.13 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment