Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy Saturday to me!!!

Wooo hooooo!! 

I woke up Saturday ready to start peeing on things. My temp hadn't gone up at all so I wasn't expecting much and much to my dismay the Wondfo I used was a very sad negative. I had a FRER sitting on sink calling out to me to use it, so I thought what the hell. I dipped it and slid it back into the wrapper and went about my morning business. I took it back into my bedroom where E and S were snuggling in bed reading and got dressed. I wasn't really in any hurry to look at the test because I thought it would probably be negative just like the Wondfo was. I grabbed it and took it out knowing I was right, but I was very wrong! I gasped. Things don't make me gasp, but this did! Then I smiled. E asked me if I was kidding, right? I shook my head and kept smiling and then I started crying and he hugged me and kissed me. Makes me teary just thinking about it. 

Here is my charty chart chart: 


Symptoms: I was a huge bitch on Friday. I was irritable and had zero patience for anybody. I've been having crazy, vivid dreams the last couple nights. I've been exhausted. That's the #1 difference I feel. I napped in the afternoon today and yesterday. I'll probably be ready for bed at 8 with baby bird.

EDD: August 19, 2014

Pee sticks!! 
10dpo!! BFP!!

11 dpo to 12 dpo progression











Other than this amazing news, Erik and I road tripped to Minnesota Saturday so buy a shelf for Stella's play room. It was super fun :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment