Friday, December 6, 2013

Cycle 2

Hence the title, last cycle didn't result in a pregnancy.. whomp whomp whomp. Oh well. It was a spur of them moment decision and I didn't entirely expect to get pregnant our first try anyway.

Cycle #2 is coming to an end and I'm feeling pretty good. 

Quick facts:
Today is cd25/9dpo.
O on cd16
Sex: O-2, O+1


Explained stuff: 
I'm charting temperature, cervical fluid and positioning and also used OPKs this month. 
I got a positive OPK on cd15 and a barely positive at 5pm on cd16. I counted that as positive because I actually felt myself ovulate around noon on cd16. It was a quick pinching/cramping sensation and then a continued dull cramping for about an hour. So I ovulated on cycle day 16. I was upset at the time about our timing of sex. We DTD 2 days before O, then Erik dropped the ball the day of O because he felt nervous about the fact that he knew I was ovulating. Husband fail. We didn't have sex until the night of cd17. I'm estimating it being about 30 hours after O. Maybe still decent timing.

I don't usually count any of my 'feelings' as symptoms because I know I'm 80% more likely to be close starting my period than I am of turning a pee stick positive. I don't usually have any premenstrual symptoms. This time I think I might:
I was WIPED OUT last night. 
- I've had super weird vivid dreams the last 2 nights. I don't usually dream much. 
- I could NOT fall asleep last night. 
- have no patience for anybody except for Stella. I feel a strong urge to be home with her. 

I POAS last night because I'm a psycho and like to pee on things: BFN, of course. I might pee on another Wondfo tonight before bed just because.


Ok, enough possible pregnancy stuff... Erik and I are road tripping to Minnesota tomorrow to go to Ikea! I'm pretty excited. I think we're probably going to spend waaaay more money than we're expecting and then hate ourselves on the way home. As my annoying wonderful husband would say, "Fuck it, YOLO." Ugh, vomit. I hate that saying.

So here is my preliminary Ikea shopping list. LOTS of stuff for $187. It wouldn't be so much but the one thing we are actually going for is $60 and we're buying two. So, $67 for all that other crap isn't a bad deal! I just hope I can slip it all in our cart and through the check out without Erik noticing! 

That's all for now because I'm just rambling anymore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment