Wednesday, March 26, 2014

19 week update

Update time!

I don't look much different from last week. Maybe I'll take a picture tomorrow.

19 weeks

141.5 pounds

I've been SO incredibly tired lately. I function just fine, but jeez I'm tired. I haven't been sleeping the greatest. Sometimes I'll feel like I've been awake all night. Some times I'll wake up a million times. Today, my phone rang. It was Erik right outside our back door telling me he went out and locked the door without his car keys. UGH! So I got up to give them to him and I could NOT go back to sleep. I've been up since 5:30 this morning. I think I'm also sick to death of being stuck in the house all the time. Come on and get here nice weather! 

Movement has definitely picked up in the last week. I've felt baby from the outside many, many times! I notice it gets active after I eat or drink something or if I'm sitting or lying down. I can't get Erik to wait with his hand on my belly to feel baby because it freaks him out which makes me a little sad, but oh well. He'll feel it eventually.

Next week is my 20 week appointment and I'll get to schedule my ultrasound! I'm so excited to see this little goose again :) 



Baby is the size of a mango this week.

~6 inches

8.5 ounces

No comments:

Post a Comment