Sunday, March 16, 2014

Enjoying you

Dear Stella bird, 

    I am enjoying you so much lately. Your sweet voice and wonderful ideas make me so happy. Sometimes you're a handful, but I remind myself that you're supposed to be a handful because you're learning. Since we've been at home together full time I feel like my patience with you has grown and I'm sweeter to you. I have time to slow down and put my projects aside to play with you, talk to you, sing with you, and color with you. Since we spend more time together, you play independently more so we both get a break. I was finding myself being very selfish with my time when I was working. I love lying with you at bedtime. I love snuggling your little body close to me. I'm enjoying this very much because when my belly gets bigger we won't be able to snuggle as well. We'll find a way; I'm sure of it. 

Good night my sweet turkey,
Mama loves you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment