Thursday, March 6, 2014

16 week update


16 weeks

139 pounds

I'm back to nothing sounds very good to eat. Eating is mostly functional these days. I miss enjoying my food. I've been eating lots of grapes, apples, eggs, peanut butter toast, almonds and cottage cheese. I definitely make myself eat meat when I cook it for dinner, but I don't necessarily enjoy it. I'm still having to eat every 2-3 hours.  

Sleep has been pretty good. I think Stella is finally sleeping through the night and she's been going to sleep very easily. It's been very nice. I feel really good through the day and I'm sure it's because we're going to bed pretty early. We've got to keep that up :)

I feel movement a couple times a day at least. Yesterday, I felt three strong movements and I swear I felt it from the outside, too. I mostly only feel anything when I'm lying or sitting down and being still.

My maternity jeans were in the wash today and I'm not one to wear yoga pants all day long so I grabbed my regular jeans and they still fit just as well as ever except that they don't button. I was pleasantly surprised.


Baby is the size of an avocado this week.

~4.6 inches

3.5 ounces

No comments:

Post a Comment