Tuesday, April 1, 2014

20 week update


20 weeks

143 pounds 

My nipples are still insanely sensitive and nursing is still uncomfortable. I'm just waiting for that magical day when my milk comes back and my nipples don't feel like shit to nurse Lela. 

Still exhausted lately. I've been much more active with Stella since the weather has gotten nice, so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. Since I've been so tired, I've been kind of bitchy even though I try so hard not to be. 

I don't have any new stretch marks yet. Hopefully, I won't get any. 

Sleeping is alright. Stella must be growing or something because she's been super restless in her sleep lately. She's been waking up whining and crying in the night. Sometimes she goes to sleep just holding my hand. Other times it takes her a little while. I hope she's not having nightmares :(

Movements are very regular. Baby is still pretty small for me to figure out what position it's in. I still get so excited when I feel it kick me :) 

I have a midwife appointment today in about an hour. She's going to schedule my anatomy scan for me! Erik doesn't want me to schedule it  until next Monday so he can have a 2 day weekend. He deserves it, but I don't want to wait until Monday!!!


Baby is the size of a banana this week.

~6.5 inches

10.2 ounces


No comments:

Post a Comment