Wednesday, February 5, 2014

12 weeks

Update time!
12 weeks

137 pounds

I can eat mostly anything. Meat still doesn't sound the best, but I'll eat it. Fruit and fresh stuff sounds the best.

The only symptom I'm experiencing is a shrinking bra. My boobs are huge! 

Sleep has been ok lately. I feel like I'm usually not sleeping very soundly. Last night was glorious though! Stella didn't nap yesterday and went to sleep right at 8. SHE SLEPT ALL NIGHT LONG!!! We went to bed around 10 and I slept 10 hours straight. It was awesome.

My pants still button, but it's incredibly uncomfortable. I broke down and bought my first pair of maternity work pants. I'm afraid if I my hair tie trick on my blue pants much longer, I'll rip the button off. I really need to get the rest of my maternity clothes back from my old co worker because some of my shirts are starting to look ridiculous.

Tomorrow we're having an ultrasound!! I originally only wanted to have the 20 weeks scan, but that's not until April and I really want to see baby Goose sooner than that! 



Baby is the size of a plum this week.

~2.1 inches

.49 ounces



No comments:

Post a Comment