Tuesday, January 28, 2014

11 weeks

Update time!
11 weeks

136 pounds


Appetite is mostly back! I still don't want anything to do with chicken. I'm trying to eat lots of protein now that I feel like eating more.


I haven't noticed any cravings lately.


Nausea is gone. I've been feeling a little bloated the last couple days.


We had a midwife appointment on Tuesday. Erik came because this was supposed to be the first time to hear the heartbeat. I wasn't planning on buying a doppler, but I decided I had to for peace of mind. It was nice having him there anyway :) 


I've been sleeping pretty well. Sometimes I lie awake for an hour and that sucks, but overall sleep is good. It's even better when Stella doesn't decide to wake up and raise hell for 5 minutes in the middle of the night.


My pants still button, but it is definitely not comfortable. I've resorted to using a hair tie in my button hole to give me a little more room. I really need to get a pair of maternity work pants. I don't think I'll be able to hold out with one pair until warmer weather gets here and I can wear my work dress capris from Stella's pregnancy.


My belly button is already changing. I think it's a bit early for this, but apparently my body surely doesn't. It seems like it's becoming more shallow already. Maybe it'll actually pop out this time. 



Baby is the size of a lime this week.

~1.6 inches 

.25 ounces

No comments:

Post a Comment