Tuesday, February 11, 2014

13 week update


13 weeks

138 pounds

I'm still eating almost anything. I made some amazing beef stroganoff the other night that I'm craving now.

I've mostly got my energy back. I actually feel like cooking most days. 

Sleep has been terrible lately. A few nights ago I had nightmares all night long. The night after that I had weird dreams and Stella kicked me in the face in the middle of the night. I'm about to start sleeping in Stella's bed all by myself so I can at least try to get some decent sleep.

Pants still button, but maternity stuff is just more comfortable. Tonight I'm finally getting my maternity shirts back from the co worker I let borrow them.

We didn't end up having an ultrasound last week because the tech had strep throat. It's scheduled for tonight at 6:30!! Today can NOT go fast enough!  


Baby is the size of a peach this week.

~2.9 inches

.81 ounces





No comments:

Post a Comment