Tuesday, February 25, 2014

15 week update


15 weeks

138 pounds

I can eat! Anything and everything, mostly. I still don't really want meat, but it's not revolting! I definitely have to stay on top of eating. If I don't eat about every 2 or 3 hours I get very sick. Last night it had been about 3 and a half hours and we were in the car going to get food and I started feeling it. Thankfully we'd just gone to Fareway and we had a grocery sack in the car because I ended up needing it! Yuck. It was awful.

I've been sleeping pretty well. Waking up only once to pee. That's annoying. I get really tired in the afternoon and then all night long. 

I'm hoping to start feeling some movement soon! Hopefully in the next couple of weeks. I felt Stella at 16 or 17 weeks. I thought that I was feeling baby a couple days ago while lying in bed, but I'm pretty sure it was just gas bubbles.


Baby is the size of an orange this week! 

~4 inches

2.5 ounces


No comments:

Post a Comment