Tuesday, February 18, 2014

14 week update


14 weeks

138 pounds

No food really sounds good lately, but nothing sounds so gross that I won't eat it.

I've been really tired lately! I took Stella swimming on Sunday and actually swam a little bit, rather than just stand around in the water with her, and I was exhausted after it. 

Sleep has been decent lately. We both fell asleep with Stella putting her to bed last night and even though we missed our show we were glad! We were both so tired yesterday. 

I got my maternity clothes back and boy am I glad! I know I got everything back, but I really thought I had more stuff than that. I got to go on a little shopping spree for myself :) That was fun. I got 8 shirts, a skirt, and a sweater for $120! 

I have a midwife appointment today. They're still not exciting yet. Just weigh, blood pressure, listen to baby, ask questions. Hopefully this week or my next appointment in 3 weeks I'll get to schedule my anatomy scan! Then I have a chiropractor appointment later in the afternoon and I'm actually really looking forward to that because after I slipped on the ice last week I'm sick of the unevenness I feel in my pelvis. 


Baby is the size of a lemon this week.

~3.4 inches

1.5 ounces

Baby has almost doubled in size from last week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment