Thursday, June 5, 2014

We went to the zoo!!

I had mentioned last week that Calvin wouldn't be here on Thursday and that I was certain Stella and I would just lay around the house all day. WRONG! I decided to take her to the zoo and it was a blast and a half! 


                                            Mama, we're here to the zoo!!                                               


Watching the seal show!                                                               The obligatory egg picture! 

Riding the train!                                                                                Making a new friend.


She loved the goats and llamas! 


This was easily the highlight of our day (my day, at least). Feeding this giraffe was SO cool. It's tongue was super long and purple and it felt just like a human tongue! It was amazing.

Riding the carousel for the first time! She loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment