Thursday, May 29, 2014

28 weeks

 28 weeks

154 pounds

These weeks are still creeping up and surprising me when they roll around! 

I've been feeling pretty great physically. My back gets sore toward the end of the day and my tailbone has kind of been bothering me, but that's ok. Emotionally, I'm a roller coaster. I ugly cried reading Love You Forever to Stella before bed last night.

I'm still sleeping like a rock, thank god. We put our window air conditioner in our bedroom window a week or so ago and sleeping with that thing on has been amazing! 

Baby moves lots and lots. It's been lying transverse most of the time lately and it can get pretty uncomfortable. I've been doing some spinning babies exercises to encourage baby to move head down. So far, it's not working, but I'm not consistent with it like I should be. 

I felt hiccups for the first time a few days ago!! Haven't felt them since, though.

We went camping last weekend and that was a blast. Sleeping sucked for a couple nights though because our air mattress kept losing air. It didn't matter too much though, the rest of the time was great :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Baby is the size of an eggplant.

13.6 - 14.8 inches

1.5 - 2.5 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment