Tuesday, May 6, 2014

25 week update


25 weeks

??? pounds (I'll weigh myself tomorrow when I wake up)

Sleep is great, but last night we got quite a surprise. Stella woke up at 3 am and told us she needed to puke. She wasn't urgent about it so I didn't believe her. Erik needed to go to the bathroom anyway so he took her with him and she made it to the toilet and puked! Erik yelled to me, "Alli, she's puking!" So I came to the bathroom to help her. Poor girl. I don't know what was/is wrong with her, but she's got a bit of a fever today :( She's just laying on the couch like a sweetie and doesn't want to eat anything. 

Baby has been just as active as ever lately. I still can't figure out in which position it's in. Lots of times I'll feel it pushing out, so I figure that's the butt. I only feel kicks/punches down low and on my sides. Damn anterior placenta. I  guess the good thing about it might be that I maybe I won't get kicked in the ribs this time?

I still have quite a bit of energy, but my back gets sore really easy. That is not fun. I've started walking more now that it's nice outside. Friday I walked a mile and a half. Saturday at the Tulip festival I'm sure I walked at least a mile. Yesterday we walked 3 miles! Um, that was a lot of miles. I was so sore and tired yesterday. 


Baby is the size of a cauliflower.

13.6 - 14.8 inches

1.5 - 2.5 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment