Thursday, May 15, 2014

26 week update


26 weeks

153 pounds (+17)

I seem to be gaining weight in spurts and it really freaks me out to see the scale jump so much so quickly. I know for sure some of it has gone to my boobs because they grew again! My jeans still fit the same as they have, so my butt and thighs haven't started expanding. I hope I don't grow in that department like I did with Stella! I've been staying very active going on walks regularly and eating semi-healthy. I definitely eat my (more than fair) share of sweets. 

Sleep has still been great. I hope I don't get too used to Stella finally sleeping through the night. I think I adjusted pretty well when she was born. I'm sure by the end I'll be up multiple times a night to pee anyway.

Baby is very, very active. Earlier today was kind of a struggle because it was actually hurting me. That makes me a little scared for the next 14-ish weeks. Baby Goose is only going to get stronger! 

The very top of my belly button has started poking out just a teeny bit. Maybe it'll actually pop out this time. 

I still feel like I have quite a bit of energy. As long as I pace myself throughout the day I'm fine. I'm juuust starting to enter the uncomfortable stage, I think. I've noticed that if I eat too much during the day I'm miserable at night.

I had a midwife appointment Tuesday and it went well. The only comment she made on my weight gain was, "Wow, that's quite a jump from last time." My blood pressure has been excellent. Uterus measured right on target. I noticed when she measured it my pubic bone was suuuuper sensitive. It made me jump when she pressed to find. She felt to see if baby's head was down and it's not. No big deal. She said it's still like a big swimming pool in there. My next appointment is my glucose tolerance test... great. I get to drink nasty flat orange pop an hour before I see her. Hopefully, I'll pass my much more than I did with Stella. I only passed by 1 point when I was pregnant with her. 



Baby is the size of a head of lettuce

13.6 - 14.8 inches

1.5 - 2.5 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment