Thursday, April 10, 2014

21 week update


21 weeks

145 pounds (+9 pounds)

Belly is 36 inches around 

I've been sleeping great. Staying up late either caught up to me or I'm just exhausted at the end of the day because I've been going to bed at 9:30 or 10 lately and waking up around 8.

I haven't had much of an appetite, but I've been eating like normal. 

Movement has picked up. I can definitely tell when baby is awake and asleep. I get 4-6 really active times throughout the day. 

The top belly button kind of starts to get flat toward the end of the day now. 

Yesterday was our anatomy scan. The tech said that baby looked wonderful. It has all its limbs, brains, heart valves, kidneys, a 3 vessel umbilical cord, a complete top lip, excellent blood flow around its bladder and stomach. I can't remember what else, but she said everything looked exceptional. It measured 6.5 inches from its head to bottom and weighed 14 ounces. So compared to the little snippets of information I put at the end of these, we have a larger than average babe.



Baby is the size of a pomegranate.

~10.5 inches (head to heel)

~12.7 ounces (that is the info from the website I use)

No comments:

Post a Comment