Tuesday, April 22, 2014

23 week update


23 weeks

148 pounds

Sleep is still great. I'm not looking forward to the nights I'm super uncomfortable all night long :( 

Baby must be having a growth spurt because I have been hungry! That explains the weight gain, too, I think. I'm having trouble coping with the quickly rising numbers on the scale. I feel like they're packing on since I barely gained anything in the beginning. ::i'mgrowingahumani'mgrowingahumani'mgrowingahuman::

I have noticed a consistent pattern of baby's active times. Goosie is very active in the afternoon and evening. I almost rarely feel any movement during the day unless I'm sitting down or resting (which doesn't happen often). 

Belly button is still in mid disappearing act. It's still there, though.

I feel like I've had a lot of energy during the day lately. I hope this continues for as long as possible! 

I feel like this pregnancy has been so uneventful (which is good!) it's hard to document it and have it be interesting :) 


Baby is the size of a grapefruit this week.

10.5 to 11.8 inches (head to feet)

12.7 to 20.8 ounces



No comments:

Post a Comment